Can you believe this SHIT ?

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

Can you believe this SHIT ?

Mensagem por ares-ex em Qui 19 Fev 2015, 3:37 am

This morning my Youtube account got disabled becouse of "COPYRIRGHT". The explanation goes like this. Seems that im stealing property of Capcom by makeing exact same characters and that is by some kind of means a rule violations to you tube. That doesent even make a fucking sense! How in the world can i steal someones property by makeing a character for a nonprofit gameing engine where im not even selling anything, nor claiming any right? Its even mentioned for all the Sprites and Original developer that its not my property, its just ment to be played and have fun. Why does even You Tube bothers to look into it? Do i make any harm to them by makeing gamelike chars? WTF does that even have to do with them in any place? i dont see a Capcom giveing a shit about that. If anyone should give a damn about that it should be Capcom and not fucking You Tube. This is not fair at all. You Tube should not have to have any right to block my account for this reasin in any way. What a fuckload piece of shit.

ares-ex

Reputação : 6

Interesse Mugen Megaman X

Ver perfil do usuário

Re: Can you believe this SHIT ?

Mensagem por ares-ex em Sex 20 Fev 2015, 3:53 am

They restored my account ... I cant believe that these sort of things can actualy happen.

ares-ex

Reputação : 6

Interesse Mugen Megaman X

Ver perfil do usuário

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

Permissão deste fórum: